Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Ray Ray!!

  1. #1
    ~*AngelKiss*~
    Guest ~*AngelKiss*~'s Avatar

    Hiya cutie pie *smoooochies on ya like mad
    Where ya been sweetie I missed ya lots *P You never come out and play anymore *cries

    Well I just got home from work and I wanna go and relax. I'll catch up with you later sweetie *huggers You take care and come visit my board stranger *giggles
    *smoochies

    ------------------
    "To love for the sake of being loved is human,
    but to love for the sake of loving is angelic."
    Alphonse de Lamartine

  2. #2
    Ray Ray
    Guest Ray Ray's Avatar
    Sup AngelKiss.... smooches ya like mad

    Hows things?.. i cant come out and play much yet because i havent been able to get my own computer yet but i will be out soon wink

    Hope ya relaxed ... i never get the chance frown *L... nice hearin from ya and i'll come and check you out now on your board

    smooches ya little cheeks

    ------------------

  3. #3
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar
    hehehe...when he does come out and play *L* he comes on drunk and loses himself doesnt know what hes doin half of them time...the last couple of times he came online hes been drunk as a skunk...*w* isnt that right Ray Ray *smiles sweetly*...but i enjoy yer company whenever you come online...*licks ya face*...Yanno what i like the whole group back again...i want us all back to normal again frown but i dont think that will happen cuz theres always one of us not gettin along...sometimes i jus feel like leavin and neva comin back...I know Ray Ray that wont help anything...but jus seems nuffin is gonna go right yanno?...I jus hope it changes over the new year...*waits*...*L* Deb tried to set me up on a date for new years in the pool...but i cant...I dont even feel like goin out on new years eve...probably jus stay home and veggie...dunno *sigh* but i know i dont wanna go on a date


    ------------------
    CanadianGirl

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •